Pages

29 May 2026

first harvest of the season


this morning was my first harvest of my mint.  as I was tearing some of the leaves in preparation I couldn't help but be taken back over 40 years ago to when I was a teen.  I mowed my grandmother's yard during the summer months and she had mint planted up by her garden.  I had no idea what mint looked like but I soon learned what it smelled like after being mowed!

I only have 3 more blocks to go on my Stickle quilt and then it's onto the triangles.  I'm getting quite excited about finishing it-my second.  this one is done in the original colors instead of all blues and I love how it's turning out.  

the weather is absolutely beautiful again today.  have spent a good portion of the morning on the back porch with my bible and coffee in hand.  

feeling.....blessed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment